Friday, July 31, 2009

wow emotions...

So I don't post in 2 months and now you get two posts in 1 day! Just a forewarning for anyone trying this diet: you will, within 3 days or so realize how much we associate our emotions with food. When we're happy we celebrate with food, sad we console ourselves with ice cream, bored? we usually find an excuse to snack on something or even lacking excitement, we begin to crazy comforting or tasty foods. I cannot get over how up and down I have been feeling today... although it is kind of cool to notice that I have been eating food, and I'm not hungry but feel as though I should eat. This is a very interesting experiment so far, not only physically but emotionally as well.

I will keep posting and let you know how this shift in mindset works over the weekend.

Cheers!

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment