Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

Hi all!


So its become clear that i no longer update this site enough and therefore recommend that you all follow me on Facebook and Twitter. That way we can even have conversations about Celiac disease, gluten intolerance, etc.

I have recently been going to the doctor for abnormal stomach pain and plan to do an allergy/detox test really soon and would love to tweet about it and hope you can follow along. I will have recipes, thoughts and most likely a few rants about missing certain foods (cheese mostly).

I will also try and start up a more "social page" of some sort. Meaning that you will be able to speak to me directly with questions or concerns or better yet ask me about my restaurant and/or grocery store recommendations (probably my favourite part about this whole blog thing).


Take care and hope to be seeing you soon on my other forms of social media :)


Allyson ( aka your celiac friend!)

Facebook: Allyson Clark
Twitter: AllysonClark1

1 comment:

  1. Good news. Pizza Delight is now offering a g/f crust! Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete